How to Set Up Google Drive
- Go to Google Drive.
- From any Google page, such as your Gmail page, you will see a small icon next to your account name. Click on it and open Google Drive.
- If this is your first time, you may be asked to register or something else. Do whatever you are told.
- Next, you will see a link to connect Google Drive to your Desktop.
- Click on this and follow the directions. When you are installing this software, make sure that you DO NOT install any other junk software that you will not need.
- DO NOT click yes, yes, okay, okay until you have read just what you are installing.
- Once you have installed the Google Drive, Look for the Google Drive folder that is now on your computer.
- You can store all of your work in this folder if you wish.
- You MUST store any work that you wish to share or save in the cloud in sub folders inside of this main root folder.