How to Edit Page Title and Description in Mahara
PLEASE NOTE: This section discusses how to edit the title and description. You may need to refer to other sections to see how to copy or edit BLOCKS in Mahara.
- Once you have a page or collection open in Mahara, you should see something like this:
- When you open a page that is in a collection, you will see the entire collection. This enables you to understand what you should or need to include in the page.
- You can select any page from the collection.
- Click on EDIT THIS PAGE.
- The page title is what appears in the tab when you are viewing the collection.
- Note that the tabs are not very wide so keep your title short.
- You do not need to put your name in the title as visitors will see it in the collection title.
- The description can contain a variety of content.
- If you are good with HTML code, you can insert video and other features.
- If you have copied a page from a group collection, you can simply edit the content that is already provided.
- Click on the TOGGLE FULL SCREEN MODE button to more easily edit the content.
- The description will open in the full screen of your computer. Here you can edit a variety of content, including:
- Skills for competencies
- Links to external content in your Google Drive, Blogger and others.
- When you are finished, you must click on TOGGLE FULL SCREEN MODE again to return to the normal window.
- You can enter tags if you prefer.
- SAVE YOUR WORK!